3-7 Sir Lancelot Close, Sovereign Islands QLD 4216
"Grande Vista" - One of Queensland's Finest House - Property ID: 979205
A private retreat like no other, "Grande Vista" offers luxury, nature and privacy in one unforgettable package.
This sprawling Mediterranean estate, enveloped on 2 sides by parkland and with a 55* metre Broadwater frontage, is a true sanctuary from the outside world. It offers simply breathtaking views of the Broadwater and South Stradbroke National Park, as well capturing the day and night time spectacular of the Surfers Paradise Skyline.
Occupying 2103* m2 of spectacular land, this superb mansion is a masterpiece of both European grandeur and relaxed resort style living. Designed over 1890* m2, the floor plan is expansive yet functional, catering for both intimate family gatherings and grand scale parties.
Meticulously constructed, the timeless decor features the finest materials and is adorned with fittings and fixtures of the highest quality. Entry into the soaring voided foyer confirms you have entered a home of true distinction that has been masterfully designed with a layout that offers an array of formal and casual living spaces, private bedrooms, multiple outdoor areas, staff accommodation and basement parking for 8*plus cars.
- 2103*m2 of East facing land with 55* metres of Broadwater Frontage
- Surrounded by manicured parkland
- Grand entrance with exquisite chandelier & curved staircase
- 7 king sized ensuited bedrooms
- Luxurious private master suite
- 4 powder rooms
- Solid concrete construction
- Extensive marble and timber flooring
- Stunning formal and casual living spaces
- Commercial grade elevator servicing 3 levels
- Self-contained suite for guests or staff with separate entrance
- Sonos music system, C-buss smart wiring
- Electric curtains & blinds, security cameras
- Tiered theatre room
- 8*+ car basement garage
- Porte-cochere and extensive off street parking
- Commercial grade kitchen
- Al-fresco Teppanyaki BBQ area
- 25* metre fully tiled lap pool
- Gymnasium, steam room
- Manicured gardens, 65,000* litre underground water tank