1 and 2/29 Nankeen Avenue, Paradise Point QLD 4216
Two Unique Homes On One Title - Lovingly Designed By Architect For Personal Use Townhouse - Property ID: 967219
This pair of uniquely designed side-by-side duplexes offers a very rare opportunity to acquire two homes on one title and all in an outstanding location so close to Paradise Point's famous caf strip and with vast waterside parklands at both ends of the street.
Lovingly designed by an architect for his family's personal use, these Mediterranean inspired homes reflect their love for cosy settings and a layout which provides a flexible use of ambient spaces.
Both homes consist of:
- 3 bedrooms and study area including one bedroom which can be opened up to reveal additional family living space if required
- Master bedroom with private ensuite bathroom
- Centrally located kitchen with stone bench tops and easy access to both living spaces and adjoining outdoor entertaining areas
- North facing sheltered alfresco entertaining area with ceiling fan and built-in seating for relaxed comfortable gatherings
- Double timber entrance doors lead guests to an open style staircase with feature split-faced block wall and indoor garden beneath
- Unique street appeal with clever use of split-faced blocks and protruding colour bond upper levels
- Double lock up garage
- Outstanding location in this sought-after upmarket beach side suburb
506m2* Res B allotment with potential to conveniently separate the homes in the future so they can be sold separately if required.