25 Chindrina Street, Hope Island QLD 4212
Absolutely Amazing Queenslander In An Elevated Position Overflowing With Charm & Character House - Property ID: 908917
Positioned on the crest of a hill and just across the street from the Coomera River, this fantastic home catches all the breezes and offers its fortunate new owners an incredibly unique and desirable lifestyle opportunity.
If only these walls could talk to give some insight into the 102 years of history that this stunning home has seen, including its relocation by its original owners from Hamilton in Brisbane to its current elevated waterside location where it now proudly stands.
The vertical lines of the original tongue and grooved walls guide your eye upwards to the amazing
10ft ceilings throughout, some of which are adorned with incredible ornate plaster work and hanging chandeliers.
- Dark toned hardwood floors and 10ft ceilings throughout
- 3 bedrooms plus a generous study area, 2 bathrooms
- Modern lime washed kitchen with solid 'Creme Bordeaux' Brazilian granite bench tops and commercial style appliances including a 900mm gas stove featuring stainless splash back and canopy range hood (there is also a large spare matching granite slab for future extensions/improvements)
- Air conditioned main living area lined with 3/4 timber paneling
- Master bedroom featuring sunny bay window seat with stained glass windows
- Large dining room or additional living area with 3/4 solid timber dado rails and french doors opening out to timber deck
- Private low maintenance pool surrounded by natural sandstone (fully compliant pool fence)
- Full height sub-floor suitable to be built-in for future extensions but currently providing vast amounts of easy access lockable storage area under the house
- Fully fenced 761m2 allotment with plenty of off street parking for multiple vehicles/caravan etc behind electric driveway gate