65 Tradewinds Avenue, Paradise Point QLD 4216
PRICED TO SELL - WON'T LAST AT THIS PRICE - LUXURY CONTEMPORARY WATERFRONT LIVING AT ITS BEST House - Property ID: 830590
This property oozes quality from the moment you step inside and gives the feeling of a luxury resort. Boasting water views both front and back of the house with a rare and exceptional feature of a 3 way canal view. This means the property gives the owners extra privacy and added open water views. Whisper quiet and located in one of the most sought after streets in the area, if you are after a quality, Boutique sized property that has been renovated to the highest level, offering privacy and convenience than be quick to take a look.
Epitomising the true essence of 'Resort Style' waterfront living, is this exceptional completely refurbished single level contemporary home in the highly sort after waterside suburb of Paradise Point. Boasting a modern concept of infused Asian and Middle Eastern inspired elements, this home has been tastefully styled and professionally finished by an award winning craftsman. This 3 bedroom plus large study/media room home has been designed to create an enviable private haven for relaxed Gold Coast lifestyle living through its seamless indoor and outdoor multiple living spaces. The Study/Media room could easily be transformed into a Teenagers retreat or 2nd living area, it overlooks the large in ground pool and landscaped gardens which gives the room tranquility
Maximum relaxation within a complete private setting is the best way to describe the ambiance created for the sun drenched Northerly positioned swimming pool. With its lush landscaped gardens and timber decking areas, it is a perfect place to practice the fine art of chilling out and relaxing. Alternatively the waterside alfresco Balinese inspired pavilion with its spacious timber decking and feature mood lighting is a fantastic space to entertain and relax with family and friends and a purpose built BBQ area will make any gathering a complete success.
Ideal for the corporate or retired couple or smaller families not wanting a typical oversized mainstream design house. This is quality over quantity with many surprises. You won't leave disappointed.
- Completely refurbished contemporary designed home of exceptional quality
- Single level design with seamless indoor and outdoor living spaces
- 18m East facing premier waterfrontage with breathtaking long and wide canal views, easy convenient access out to The Broadwater
- 3 impressive bedrooms PLUS
- An Oversized media/multipurpose room which opens out to the swimming pool area, or alternatively use as an impressive executive home office.
- Waterside master suite with plenty of functional storage space
- 2 Asian spa inspired bathrooms
- Stylish kitchen with quality appliances, Caesar stone bench tops, and feature glass splash back
- Open plan living and dining areas feature glass sliding stacker doors which seamlessly open out to both poolside and canal side entertaining spaces
- New reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning, all new LED lighting throughout
- All new window furnishings throughout including plantation shutters
- Solar hot water
- Crimsafe screens
- Electric outdoor blind to pool entertaining area
- Privately positioned and fenced salt water swimming pool with timber decking and lush gardens
- Expansive waterside timber decking with Balinese entertaining pavilion and feature lighting
- Purpose built BBQ area
- Jetty with new balustrade
- Private and secure gated intercom entry
- Fully fenced and gated yard
- Double automated garaging
- Highly desired location, quiet street, close to amenities, beach and parkland
- 641m2 land area
(All outdoor furniture, garden pots and BBQ are included in the sale)